About TFG Event Support Services
TFG EVENT SUPPORT SERVICES is a multi-faceted Audio/Visual company specializing in meeting, social, concert and special event support in Galveston, Texas and the surrounding area. We provide audio, light and video projection for business meetings, wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, small to medium sized concerts, restaurants and clubs.
TFG EVENT SUPPORT SERVICES has provided event support for performers, personalities and events as diverse as Henry Kissinger, Kinky Freeman, The Trishas, The Octanes, Dr. Michael White Quartet, The New Liberty Jazz Band, Grand Old Grizzly, Paul Rodriguez, Dan Rather, Galveston Island Bathing Beauty Review, DFeet Breast Cancer Walk-Run, The Tontons, Drew Kennedy and Ian Moore, Little Joe Washington and hundreds of weddings, receptions and rehearsal dinners. From an intimate one-person show for 20 to a beach concert for a thousand TFG has done it!
Our staff includes Galveston events legend Michael Friedline as Lead Designer and Technician. We have years experience working with Galveston area wedding planners, vendors, performers and venues - You will rest assured your event WILL BE PERFECT!
TFG EVENT SUPPORT SERVICES has worked in nearly every meeting and social venue in Galveston County and surrounding areas - including outdoor venues and the Beach. This makes us UNIQUE among AV companies that may "work" in Galveston but do not KNOW the venue they are working. WE KNOW YOUR VENUE and tailor our services and equipment to your needs, budget and venue. This mix of co-operation with you/your event planner and our knowledge of your event venue means YOUR EVENT WILL BE PERFECT.
WEDDING CEREMONY AUDIO and RECEPTION UPLIGHTING/MONOGRAMS are one of our specialties. We use 100% LED uplights, not hot and dangerous incandescent lighting, in all uplight installations. Because we use LED lighting we can change, on site, the color of the light to match the flowers, ribbons - whatever needs to be matched! MONOGRAMS can be classic static white OR as complex as moving designs and changing colors.
TFG EVENT SUPPORT SERVICES has rigid service standards:
- We will visit your event location IN ADVANCE before we write a proposal for your event.
- We will arrive well before your event (usually over an hour and, for larger events, two-three hours) with all required equipment.
- Our staff will set up and, if requested, operate all audio/lighting and projection equipment.
- We only use PROFESSIONALLY MADE, SAFETY TESTED EQUIPMENT - and the equipment will be installed for your safety.
(We do NOT call a light bulb shoved into a wooden box an "Uplight" - like some of our competitors!)
- We arrive properly dressed for the event and venue (No "roadies in shorts!")
- We will work CLOSELY with your planner and event venue staff to meet your - and their - standards of presentation.
- We will remove our equipment within the time permitted - avoiding any additional charge to you from the venue for "overtime."